iGlobal Accounting Consultants Ltd

| |    | ENG |

Tax Services:-



(A) To assist the queries arise by IRD department.
(B) To act as tax representative and object the tax matter on behalf.

(C) To prepare and file the employer's return.
(D) Other filing tax form and property tax return.

(E) Objection for estimate profits tax.

(F) Application for the extension for every tax submission date.

(G) To prepare and file the individual tax return.

(H) To prepare and file the partnership tax return.



To browse the H. K. Tax Rate click""

To download IRD form  click""


| Home |   | What's news |    | Our Services |   | Quotation |   |Associates |  | Contact us |
Copyright (C) 2005 iGlobal Accounting Consultants Ltd  All Rights Reserved